Glass Fragment Homework
Answer the following questions based on your lecture notes and the information you gathered from your lab.
3. What type of glass is crime scene #1?
4. What type of glass is crime scene #2?
5. Which vehicle do you believe was involved in the hit and run (suspect #1 or suspect #2)?
6. Where could the other sample from the crime scene have come from? (2 pts.)
7. List five examples of physical characteristics.
8. Does density change depending on the size of the sample? Why or why not? (2 pts.)