Free, Quality Live Workshops for Teachers and Other Educators
Welcome to OK2Ask®, a series of live, hands-on virtual workshops for teacher professional learning.
Our virtual workshops are:
• Interactive and practical 90 minutes of hands-on learning.
• Packed with great ideas you can use in your K12 classroom.
• Conveniently scheduled after work hours.
• Available in live (for credit) and archived (without credit) formats.
• Provided to teachers for free by The Source for Learning's TeachersFirst® edtech coaches.
• Texas Education Agency (TEA) pre-approved for continuing professional education (CPE) credit(s).
• View our upcoming workshop schedule and register now.
• Join our email list for regular OK2Ask updates.
Professional Learning is always better with friends, and sharing is caring! Tell your friends about the OK2Ask workshops youve attended and how to register for our upcoming series.
• Our sessions are pajama compatible! All you need is a computer with a high-speed connection (DSL, cable modem, or school network).
• Professional learning certificates are available for those who participate fully and meet requirements. For more information, visit our FAQ page.
• All OK2Ask sessions are aligned with the ISTE Standards for Educators and include well-documented objectives.
Wondering if the session is right for you? Check out our Technology comfort levels.
Have questions? Check out our FAQ
Looking for professional learning on your own schedule? Visit the OK2Ask Archives.